Terms and conditions of use
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to change without notice. As an importer and distributor, our prices are greatly affected by the Australian dollar exchange rate and other fluctuating business costs. We endeavour to keep our prices as low as possible, however, external market forces may occasionally induce changes without notice.
- PCGamer shall not be liable for any errors or for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the furnishing, performance or use of any products purchased.
- The specifications of all products listed on our website are approximate and subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations depicted on this website are for information purposes only. Product models and physical features are subject to variation without notice.
- Orders can be placed via our website, by email to the below sales contacts.
- For reasons of security and accuracy we are not able to accept orders placed by phone.
- If ordering via a method other than our website, please ensure your order makes reference to Anyware’s own product codes. In the event that you do not use such product codes we cannot guarantee you will receive the correct items.
- Upon receipt of your order, we will prepare the goods and then supply a pending invoice to you detailing stock availability, itemised price breakdown, GST and applicable freight charges.
- Title of all goods supplied does not pass to the purchaser until full payment has been received and funds cleared by our bank.
- Customers must pay upfront for all goods in full (see payment options, below) before goods will be supplied.
- PCGamer reserves the right to refuse to supply any order/s without providing a reason for such refusal.
Freight & Transport
- PCGamer will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or delay occurring to goods in transit. Accordingly, we recommend that you arrange your own transit insurance.
- All freight charges to be borne by the customer unless prior arrangements have been made with PCGamer.
- PCGamer will not accept any responsibility or charges for transport arranged by customers or arranged by PCGamer on behalf of the customer.
Available Payment Options:
- By cash, EFT or Credit Card .
- By Electronic Bank Transfer into PCGamer account (details are listed below).
- Please email the payment confirmation to us to help expedite the process where available.
- Limited credit account facilities are available to approved customers.
Goods will be ready to depart warehouse via next available courier, immediately upon payment being confirmed via one of the above methods.
Schedule of fees
- Payment by credit card will incur a 0.0% surcharge on all orders.
- Drop Shipments will incur a $0 fee to cover administration costs.
An administration charge of $20.00 will be charged for any cheque returned (bounced) from our bank whether due to insufficient funds or any other reason.
- A Return Authorisation (RA) number must be obtained before returning goods together with a copy of the original invoice to PCGamer either for warranty claims or returns for credit.
- Customers returning goods under warranty must pay all related freight charges (both inbound and outbound.) Most customers choose to have their return shipped with next order.
- Proper packaging must be supplied for all returned goods, as any warranty will be void if goods are damaged during transit; damaged goods will not be accepted for credit or warranty.
- We reserve the right to charge a $20.00 fee to offset testing costs when goods returned for warranty are found to be fault free.
- A restocking fee of 20% of the invoiced value is applicable to goods returned for credit within 30 days of the dispatch date. These goods must be in original condition and packaging. We will not accept goods returned for credit that arrive later than 30 days from the invoice date.
Replacement or Money Back
- All warranties or guarantees are excluded to the full extent of the law.
- Warranties are voided if the product has not been used in accordance with any performance ratings or care instructions, or the product has received mistreatment, negligence or interference.
- To the extent that the law does not allow us to exclude warranties (other than a warranty as to title) but allows us to limit our liability, our liability for any claim is limited to, in relation to goods, a refund of the purchase price actually paid, the replacement of the damaged product or the supply of equivalent product at our absolute discretion.
- In no circumstances are we liable for special, indirect or consequential loss including any loss of profit or of contract, even if you advise us of any special circumstances or such loss was reasonably foreseeable.